Episode 21 – Sacred Sexuality
- The Sacred Sexual union with the priesthood is called the Hieros Gamos (sacred marriage), and can be enacted with any two polar opposite spiritual forces, not just male/female.
- We have a heritage as Men-Who-Love-Men, of being sacred sexual priests in ancient temples, providing this service as a spiritual communion with the divine for the participants.
- Sacred Sexuality requires an open heart, understanding of how to move energy, seeing the God within you and your partner, emotional connectedness with your partner, and self-love.
- When two men make love, their sexual union unleashes healing energy for themselves and for their society.
- Learn the step-by-step process to have sacred sex.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 21 – Sacred Sexuality