Episode 30 – Religious Wounds
- Religious wounds are the self-limiting, judgmental ideologies that pervade our thinking even though we no longer participate in organized religion.
- Religious wounds manifest in our lives as we try to fit into a heterosexual model of living with no success, when our drives, desires and tuning is completely different from heterosexual men.
- These wounds not only cause us to have dysfunctional lives, but also create divisions amongst us in our own community of Men-Who-Love-Men.
- Religious wounds need to be healed in order to progress in your spiritual development: questioning all “should” statements in your ideology is a good place to start.
- Create your own world-view as a representation of the truth you’ve experienced in life, not out of others’ beliefs you’ve been spoon-fed.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 30 – Religious Wounds