Episode 52 – Polarity, Gender and Magic
- Hyperion answers a question submitted by Peter Paddon of The Crooked Path Podcast on Gender and Polarity in Magic.
- Polarity is experienced differently for Men-Who-Love-Men as we embody both masculine and feminine characteristics within us.
- When Men-Who-Love-Men work together in a magical setting, we experience a “Mirroring” effect where our energies are amplified between us like two mirrors facing one another.
- Polar compliments are experienced between mirroring pairs of men.
- Polarity can be used to raise energy for healing, magical work, sacred sexuality and more.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 52 – Polarity, Gender and Magic