Episode 6 – Shame and Sex
- Shame about our sexuality manifests in our lives in many ways including asexuality, sexual self-destruction or clandestine sexual encounters that are unsafe or illegal.
- Shame originates from either our upbringing, societal judgments, or religious judgments.
- Shame is rooted in fear of consequences.
- Healing shame starts with understanding that shame is rooted in fear.
- Our sexuality is something to be reveled in, enjoyed and honored as something sacred, wonderful and a blessing.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 6 – Shame and Sex