Episode 56 – Prosperity is Spiritual
- Poverty and financial hardship affect our ability to apply ourselves toward spiritual growth.
- We have inherited cultural values that money is dirty and its involvement in any spiritual activities somehow corrupts those activities.
- This has resulted in rampant poverty in the pagan/spiritual communities.
- Changing attitudes about money and prosperity will help you improve your financial situation.
- How to improve your finances by looking at active and passive expenses and income.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 56 – Prosperity is Spiritual