Episode 29 – Spirit Possession
- Spirit Possession is a temporary altering of the consciousness, a displacing of the spirit and identity in the medium to allow an entity to enter into his body and communicate directly with others.
- In ancient cultures Spirit Possession was considered one of the most crucial methods of connecting to the divine and was expected to happen in religious or spiritual contexts.
- Possession occurs on a spectrum of intensity from as light as a simple trance to as deep as a complete displacement of the medium’s identity by the spirits.
- Spirits of the dead, Spirit Guides or Gods can all possess an individual.
- Spirit Possession requires that the medium be skilled in psychic “listening” techniques and that he have an established relationship with a spirit.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 29 – Spirit Possession