Episode 16 – Sacred Space / The Great Crossroads
- Creating sacred space acknowledges the sanctity of the area within which you will be doing magical work.
- Sacred space is created by raising “The Great Crossroads” – a magical practice that calls forth our understanding of the spirit world into the physical world.
- The Great Crossroads is a three-dimensional diagram that explains the relationship of the elements (fire, water, air and earth) to one another, to the Gods, and ourselves.
- Raising the Great Crossroads prior to shamanic journeys, magical workings, spirit contact circles and energy healing is a great way to call up the energetic relationships you have to assist you in your work.
- A step-by-step account of how to Raise the Great Crossroads is discussed, and also captured on the website.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 16 – Sacred Space / The Great Crossroads