Episode 45 – Sacred Holidays
- Holidays in the Unnamed Path are closely tied to what’s going on in the environment around you and the changes in nature.
- Our holidays are gatherings where we offer our spiritual gifts to the greater community; there are anywhere from 3 to 5 different ones.
- The Circle of Blessing (occurs when the crops in the area are being planted) – magical goals are brought to the shamans to be manifested.
- The Circle of Light (occurs when diseases start arising) – Shamans gather in a large circle offering energy healing to the members of the community.
- The Circle of Bones (occurs when the leaves start falling from the trees – or what ever time best correlates to death in your environment) – Deathwalkers gather together and act as channelers allowing others to contact their dead loved ones.
- The Circle of Sight (occurs at the peak of the year) – A single shaman acts as a “seer” or prophet and enters into a trance allowing others to have their questions and answers divined.
- The Circle of Mysteries (occurs when the local wildflowers start blooming) – The sacred sexual union of the Dark and Light Gods is enacted through two Men-Who-Love-Men, experiencing the mysteries of our sexuality.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 45 – Sacred Holidays