Episode 10 – Love and Fear
- Every thought has an emotion associated with it – they occur in tandem.
- Every emotion has an associated desire – a need to put energy in motion toward some end effect.
- Desire is the motivation that propels our magic into manifestation.
- There are two main categories that all emotions fall into: love and fear.
- Fear is tense, separating, harmful and physical while love is relaxed, healing, cooperative and spiritual.
- The kind of emotional reaction you are having can best be figured out by doing a body check for tension.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 10 – Love and Fear