Episode 34 – Personal Spiritual Practice
- Learn how to create your own personal spiritual practice in order to live The Unnamed Path.
- Personal experience and application of a spiritual path will always outweigh book learning or academic knowledge.
- A good place to start practicing the path is with 20 minutes of meditation 5 days a week.
- One day a week, you can do some work in one of the four parts of the Unnamed Path: Shamanism, Magic/Prophecy, Energy Healing, Deathwalking.
- On special occasions, or as you feel motivated to, you can perform special ceremonies.
- Honor the Ancestors of Men-Who-Love-Men as you feel motivated to.
- Setting up either an altar or a special space where you can do spiritual work will help you apply yourself toward spiritual practice.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 34 – Personal Spiritual Practice