Episode 27 – Cultivating Leadership
- There is a marked absence of effective spiritual leadership in our community.
- Men-Who-Love-Men need to learn leadership skills in order to move into our place in society as spiritual leaders and assist our brothers in coming together and bettering our communities.
- The qualities of leadership are: Love, Integrity, Compassion, Transparency, Humility, and Patience.
- Learn ways of cultivating leadership within yourself by asking what Love would do, or asking yourself how you’re helping any given situation.
- As Spiritual Leaders we are servants to our people – we are accountable to them – we have no authority over their free will, nor do we lord over them.
- Respect is commanded, not demanded – Spiritual leadership is something you cultivate within yourself, and in response, others will request that you move into that position.
Apple/iTunes Link: Episode 27 – Cultivating Leadership